Online Access Policy
Learn the terms and conditions of the online access policy to MyClient Services on Retire Smarter.
I understand that this Agreement (“Agreement”) between Retire Smarter (Retire Smarter refers to Retire Smarter, Inc., and Financial Health Advisors as the context may require) and me states the terms and conditions of my use of Retire Smarters’ online services (the “Client MyClient Services”). MyClient Services generally allow me to access my Retire Smarter account.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF USER & SCOPE OF USE
I am the only authorized user of MyClient Services under this Agreement for my personal use. I agree not to re-disseminate any information obtained under this Agreement in any manner to third parties without the express written consent of Retire Smarter. I shall be responsible for the confidentiality and use of my password(s) and other security data, methods and devices. I understand that I shall be solely responsible for all requests electronically transmitted using my passwords and other security data. I accept full responsibility for the monitoring of my account. I agree that Retire Smarter shall not be under a duty to inquire as to the authority or propriety of any instructions given to Retire Smarter by me or via my user ID and/or password and shall be entitled to act upon any such instructions; and Retire Smarter will not be liable for any loss, cost, expense or other liability arising out of any such instructions.
I understand that all requests placed through MyClient Services are at my sole risk and responsibility. I agree that any requests given by me and any information furnished to me by use of MyClient Services shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- If a request has been placed through MyClient Services and I have not received an accurate written confirmation within five (5) business days, I shall immediately notify Retire Smarter.
- If there is a discrepancy in any account reported to me by Retire Smarter I shall immediately notify Retire Smarter.
- If there is any other type of discrepancy or suspicious or unexplained occurrence relating to MyClient Services or my account I shall immediately notify Retire Smarter.
- All notifications to Retire Smarter pertaining to this Agreement shall be directed to: Retire Smarter, Inc. P.O. Box 53194 – Atlanta, GA 30355-1194 or call us at (404) 807-3403.
- I shall immediately notify Retire Smarter if my user ID and/or password I use with MyClient Services are lost or stolen or if there is unauthorized use of my user ID and/or password. If I fail to notify Retire Smarter when any of the above conditions occur, neither Retire Smarter nor any of its employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, control persons, nor any third parties, can or will have any responsibility or liability to me or to any other person whose claim may arise through me for any claims with respect to the handling, mishandling, or loss of any transaction. Notwithstanding my notification to Retire Smarter, Retire Smarter shall not be liable for any losses related to MyClient Services except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. I understand that Retire Smarter shall not be deemed to have received any transaction electronically transmitted by me until Retire Smarter has acknowledged to me that the transaction has been received by Retire Smarter. I accept full responsibility for the monitoring of my account.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
I understand that all requests placed through MyClient Services are at my sole risk and responsibility. I agree that neither Retire Smarter nor any third party working with Retire Smarter to provide services hereunder shall be responsible for any damages caused by communications line failure, unauthorized access, theft, systems failure, and other occurrences beyond its reasonable control. I agree to provide all telephone and other equipment to access MyClient Services and I will be solely responsible for paying all charges related thereto. I am aware that at times, the Retire Smarter website may be inaccessible, or its features may be unavailable.
I expressly acknowledge and agree that the use and storage of any information, including without limitation, requests, accounts, and any other information or orders available through use of MyClient Services is at my sole risk and responsibility.
NEITHER RETIRE SMARTER NOR ANY THIRD PARTY MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN RESPECT OF MYCLIENT SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION PROGRAMS OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED FROM, THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH MYCLIENT SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL RETIRE SMARTER OR ANY THIRD-PARTY BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY DEFECT IN OR USE OF MYCLIENT SERVICES.
ONLINE ACCOUNT TRANSACTIONS
By entering a request online, I certify that I am of legal age and capacity and am authorized to do so. I have read the current disclosures for each account I am depositing in and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to read the disclosures of any account into which I exchange and that all account options previously selected will apply to any new account. If other family members in my household have accounts in the same Retire Smarter product I own, I agree that Retire Smarter may send a single copy to our household of that product’s updated disclosures, annual review, semiannual review, reports or other information that is required to be delivered. I agree to notify Retire Smarter by phone, in writing or by email if I wish to receive a separate copy of these materials.
To the extent that any MyClient Services use Internet, wireless or related electronic or similar services to transport data or communications, Retire Smarter will take reasonable security precautions, but Retire Smarter disclaims any liability for interception of any such data or communications. Retire Smarter shall not be responsible for, and makes no warranties regarding, the access, speed or availability of such services.
MODIFICATION & TERMINATION
I agree that Retire Smarter may modify, change, or discontinue MyClient Services in whole or in part, at any time. I agree that Retire Smarter may immediately terminate its provision of MyClient Services to me if I breach this Agreement, if I have jeopardized the proper and efficient operation of MyClient Services, or if I engage in activity which is contrary to Retire Smarter policies. Any unauthorized use of MyClient Services, whatsoever, shall result in automatic termination of this Agreement.
Our Online Access Policy changes from time to time. We recommend that you review this page periodically for these changes. This notice was last updated January 2018. If you have any questions about our policies, write to us at P.O. Box 53194 – Atlanta, GA 30355 or call us at (404) 807-3403.